The terms and conditions below apply to all users. Accessing and/or using this website is therefore bound with accepting the following terms and conditions:
Trademarks and Copyrights
- All trademarks, trade names, trade dress and other items of intellectual property, used or otherwise shown on this website are registered and protected by their Respective Owners.
- All content of this website is intended for informational and promotional purposes. ShadowAdv does not take responsibility for its accuracy, completeness and manner of use.
- ShadowAdv does not take responsibility for independent, technical malfunctioning of the website or temporary breaks in service.
- ShadowAdv does not take responsibility for any direct, indirect, accidental, secondary or other damages due to accessing and/or using this website.
- ShadowAdv does not take responsibility for any damage or computer virus infection which may infect a computer or other devices as a result of accessing this website, using it or downloading any materials, data, texts, images and/or other files.
- We will collect personally identifiable information about you, such as your name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, when you provide it to us while on this Site. Users are providing their personal data willingly and they have a right to review and modify it.
- We may also use your personally identifiable information for internal business purposes, such as optimizing Site experiences and analyzing and managing our businesses.
Comments are welcome. However, ShadowAdv reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice due to:
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam.
- Comments including profanity.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive.
- Comments containing hate speech, credible threats, or direct attacks on an individual or group.
- ShadowAdv is not responsible for the content in comments.
For your convenience, ShadowAdv. is using cookies and similar technologies to improve and adapt the website to the needs of users and for statistical purposes. Cookies are small text files sent by the website visited by the user to his device. Cookies are also used by other websites to which we are referring when presenting eg. multimedia, YouTube videos, Facebook profiles, and others. Cookies contain only nameless data regarding the manner and form of using the website.
There are two forms of cookies used on this website:
- Session cookies – these are temporary cookies that expire at the end of a browser session; that is, when you leave the site. Session cookies allow the website to recognize you as you navigate between pages during a single browser session and allow you to use the website most efficiently.
- Persistent cookies – in contrast to session cookies, persistent cookies are stored on your equipment between browsing sessions until expiry or deletion. They therefore enable the website to recognize you on your return, remember your preferences, and tailor services to you.
ShadowAdv. is using efficiency cookies which store information on how the subpages of this website are used. It allows further improvements to functionality of the website and allows the site to ‚remember‘user preferences (eg. language, font size, etc.). These include:
- google-analytics.com cookies – gathering website statistics
- session cookies (removed after session ends)
Third-party services, materials form which we present, may be using cookies that allow to log in and are used for delivering advertising suited to the likes and behavior of the user. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you may select the automatic cookie rejection settings available in the connection settings of your internet browser. These settings usually allow to manage cookies in a wider range.
This site’s disclaimer is subject to change at any time without prior notifications.